As I understand it:
- ARKit - the SDK Apple provides so developers can build AR apps or add AR functionality to apps
- RealityKit - I'm not really sure. It's for building/animating content that you would then use in your ARKit app maybe?
- SceneKit - I don't really know
- QuickLook - this is how Apple lets developers create AR experiences in Safari. Is it still built using ARKit though? Is it a separate SDK?
- Reality Composer - way of making AR experiences if you have your own usdz files to use but I don't understand how this is different than ARKit?
These might be basic questions but I appreciate the help ahead of time. Thanks!