TL;DR: Check my free AR Foundation course in youtube. :)
I have recently started an AR Foundation course and its a complete FREE series on YouTube. In this series, we are gonna make 6 AR apps starting from a very basic one gradually cover more advanced stuff. The course will discuss the following topics:
(1) World Tracking.
(2) Plane detection.
(3) Face tracking.
(4) Image tracking.
(5) Object Manipulation
(6) Remote Object hosting with Addressables for AR
(7) Light estimation.
(8) Human pose tracking. and more.
The apps we are gonna make are
(1) Floor Tile Ecommerce (Beginner)
(2) IKEA AR like application (Beginner-Intermediate)
(3) AR Measure (Beginner - Intermediate -- Similar App like apple measure)
(4) Hair Style Salon app (Beginner-Intermediate)
(5) Glass Style eCommerce ( Beginner-Intermediate )
(6) Body tracking
This is just the start and many more intermediate-advanced courses to come where I will discuss different spatial AR concepts (with plugins like easy ar, 6d.ai etc.) and computer vision algorithms we can use to extend our AR functionality. The first two courses are already uploaded on youtube. Please have a look at these free resources and if you like them spread the news and help me to create more contents like that. Happy learning :)